Melanie Cash has over 20 years’ experience in the hotel and hospitality industry, working for international brands including Marriott International and Hilton Hotels. Holding senior positions across sales, marketing and training departments she had the perfect platform from which to launch her own consultancy and training business in 2004.
Melanie and her team of associates have successfully delivered a range of training and consultancy services across many independent venues and established brands. Regular clients include The Brewery, The Grove, Alton Towers Hotels, Kew Green Hotels, Studio Venues, The Hotel Collection and ITA Venues.
Highlights include providing
- Interim sales support for the Express by Holiday Inn, Stansted Airport and playing a pivotal role in the hotel winning the award for Intercontinental Newcomer of the Year for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Working with The Brewery to delivery core event sales training and coaching along with management and supervisory development over a period of 5 years where they achieved BDRC award for the UK’s Top Performing Venue 2007.
- Sales support, training and coaching of a variety of teams at The Grove including Spa Sales, Reservations, Event Sales and Field Sales; voted Conde Nast Best UK Leisure Hotel 2008.
- Sales & Commercial Marketing Project Management to support the integration of 19 Thistle Hotels into The Hotel Collection over a period of 10 months. Awarded a certificate of recognition for the successful transfer and support provided in these key commercial areas of the business.
- Training programmes and coaching for Studio Venues including Communication and Sales Skills training and Showround training for the event, sales and operations teams.
- Development and delivery of a range of training and coaching, building levels of achievement as part of the ITA Venues Sales Academy.
- Interim support for Best Western, managing the national account team and head office sales support team whilst the new Commercial Director was recruited and had completed induction.
Melanie works with a number of associates that are able to support her work with certain projects and training and bring additional dynamics to the team.